GF-R™ Growth Factor
Studies have shown that dermal application of growth factors can improve the skin's texture and elasticity by rejuvenating its cellular proliferation and healing process.
Since the body's own production of growth factors slows with aging, topical supplementation is even more important for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
Genesis Biosystems introduces the Growth Factor Rejuvenation Complex (GF-R)
GF-R is a rich blend of growth factors, moisturizers, peptides, and vitamins designed to repair aging and sun damage at the cellular level for younger-looking skin. GF-R is available for delivery via the controlled, safe and effective DermaFrac™ Micro-Channeling System, as individual face masks or in 4ml vials for use following skin resurfacing procedures.
There are 3 treatment products available:
- DermaFrac™ Treatment Solution - infused during the DermaFrac prodedure. Available in 10mL vials for clinic and spa use only.
- GF-R Skin Renewal Serum - ideal for use following laser treatments, microdermabrasion or chemical peels or for overall skin improvement. Available in 10-packs of 4mL vials.
- Growth Factor Revitalizing Face Mask - ideal for in-clinic post-procedure or to retail for home use. Available in boxes of 5 masks.
- Has been shown to promote regeneration of the epidermis as well as the generation of granulation tissue following severe burns.
- Increased levels of FGF may be important to restoring a more youthful appearance of the skin.
- Peptides have been shown to improve the appearance of fine lines and to increase elasticity of the skin.
- Helps protect skin from moisture loss.
- These vital nutrients can guard against free radical damage while increasing resistance to photo-aging and supporting cell metabolism.
- Have been shown to promote healing while reducing inflammation and may stimulate collagen synthesis, helping to improve the appearance of ne lines.
Premium IngredientsGenesis Biosystems' GF-R uses a premium source of growth factor ingredients with scientifically-advanced production and filtration methods to ensure highly stable, pure and concentrated products. GF-R is manufactured utilizing transformed bacteria and 100% homologous human protein meaning that there will be no adverse reactions from topical application. The superior manufacturing process includes:
- Use of an FDA-registered manufacturer with quality production methods and stringent quality controls
- Controlled and highly trained technicians
- Utilization of the most effective growth factors for skin applications
- The ability to separate only the most viable cells to ensure consistency and effective concentrations batch after batch