How does LipiVage® work?
Tubing is connected to an aspirator and the vacuum level is set. The transfer adapter is removed and the recommended aspiration cannula is attached. Fat is harvested for approximately one minute and then fluids are drained for a few seconds. Fat is then transferred into injection syringes using the transfer adapter supplied. The plunger tip is used to wipe the inner walls clean in between harvests. Harvesting steps are repeated for additional fat if needed.
LipiVage® Prepares Fat Cells for Lasting Results:
- Closed, sterile system
- Gentle on fat cells; uses low vacuum
- No centrifuge required
- No need to pour off liquids or oils after harvesting
- Fat is immediately ready for re-injection
- Disposable; no sterile processing required
- NEW Twist-lock cannula connection (LipiVage® Kit with disposable cannula) ensures a positive lock throughout the procedure
- NEW Universal tubing attachment ensures a fast and easy setup with readily available tubing