DermaFrac™ Optional Modalities
DermaFrac™ is available with two optional modalities for a totally customized configuration:
- Crystal-Free Microdermabrasion relies on controlled vacuum to perform an even and effective peel rather than requiring the practitioner to apply pressure. This makes the procedure easier to perform for the practitioner and gives the patient outstanding results. The disposable exfoliation tip design eliminates cross-contamination. The abraded surface is completely surrounded by vacuum, ensuring that all cells and bacteria are whisked away, leaving the skin clean and healthy.
- LED Light Therapy emits a higher energy than other LED therapies, allowing for a shorter treatment time. In addition, the CoolBreeze™ air flow provides patients with cool, comfortable treatments. The LED devices are available in three colors for customized treatments:
- Red (627nm) – Generally indicated for use in dermatology for the treatment of superficial, benign vascular and pigmented lesions.
- Blue (415nm) – Generally indicated to treat dermatological conditions and specifically indicated to treat moderate inflammatory acne vulgaris. NOTE: Not for sale in CE regulated countries.
- Yellow (590nm) – Generally indicated for use in the treatment of periorbital wrinkles and rhytides. NOTE: Not for sale in the US or its territories.